Legend in My Own Mind Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Legend Reflects

Much has happened this summer, as well as this year. There have been ups and downs, but a lot of music has gotten made, played and sprayed all over Brooklyn. I have been lucky enough to have met some wonderful new people, collaborators and fellow artists. I am very grateful.
photos by Worm Carnevale : wormc.com

The music for Ductape Halo has changed over the years, much improving, many directions, but rest assured, the quest to create will never end. And I love playing bass with Prosuas!

If there is one thing in this world that keeps it all together, it is Music, Love and brotherhood of the human race. I realize that my life's goal is to attain peace within myself, but also inspire others to nurture the voice within, to reconnect with spirit and celebrate that through art and music.

We must love one another without judgement and offer compassion to those, especially those who we have conflict with.
This personal journey to find balance, yet satiate my urge to make things, feels much like a journey. Great book that inspired me as a teenager and also brought my insights was called "Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by Dan Millman. It resonated so much with me. It spoke of the internal struggle, a story of finding one's true self and using that, with the discipline of a warrior's heart, to bring love to yourself and all around you.

This is my promise: 
I will continue to create, perform and inspire, while bringing harmony to myself & others, through connecting to the source. Every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment