Legend in My Own Mind Pages

Friday, July 09, 2010

TROUBLE: After July 4th Blues Video-Cast

I like to over indulge in things. Sometimes uncontrollably. Things do even out. I was worrying about what I was saying in this video-cast you are about to watch because I am vexed. Oh yes folks, got a thought or two on the old brain and if you know me well, isn't such a good thing necessarily. 



The inclination to write something witty is slipping me up. am I hungry or am I needing to heal up more from the debauchery that occurred in the house of Cedric's up across the GW, where 2 girls each, broke one their toes. Plus I ate so much rich food, like Baked Mac and cheese, sausauge, meatballs, pork shoulder, buttermilk pancakes (with blue berries)..... oh yeah bottle of wild turkey, sack of buddah, lots of light beer in the hot tub. and other assorted frech cheese, wine, booze and other stuff I won't go into further detail. you get the idea.

But.. the good news is this. I am on the mend and excited to record some more tomorrow. I mumble alot in this 2 part video-cast about getting Ductape Halo up and running. We have 6 songs almost in the bag. Started recording a few of the songs. Should have some music out soon. Also doing hand-painted T-shirts.



by the way, how do you like my chops? medium well?
enjoy my meanderings.

1 comment:

  1. April W2:20 AM

    You are extremely talented, Dan. It's a joy to watch you share your gifts.

    ReplyDelete